Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And, Also

I didn't post this because I was frustrated that it wasn't turning out like I'd hoped. But instead, I sort of like it now. I started it a little over a month ago, and have worked on it only a few times, perhaps again tonight. I wanted to post an image of it before I continued with it.

I think I am going to move the whole thing over to the right, I had initially wanted more of the refrigerator in there, but I have a hard time blocking out space, especially when I am more or less in the middle of it. Also, its times like these that I wish MICA had taught me even a 3 minute lesson on perspective.

2 comments:

Marika McCoola said...

I really like this state! Especially the texture in the bottom right corner.

E.V. said...

looks good! keep going! I kind of like the fridge. I'd get rid of the table instead. Well, I'd get rid of one or the other because they are too parallel to each other.