Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fjord, Considering the Provisional

This First Friday was very exciting for Frankford Ave. Since I moved here three years ago, I've watched this neighborhood thrive, and I can proudly say that I am a member of the new artist collective, Fjord, at 2419 Frankford. 

 

Lindsay, Liam, and Sean have done a marvelous job the past few months fixing up the place, and finished building the gallery just in time for our first show: Considering the Provisional.

 

Sean and Liam curated this show, and included artists from Philadelphia as well as NYC and Oakland! Perhaps I'm biased, but I think they did a fantastic job, and I'm honored to be a part of this amazing community.








 

First Friday is over, but if you're in the neighborhood, please stop by! You know crazy artists: someone is always there!

No comments: